Our regulatory team, which comprises of professionals from Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, and Food Technology background, has enormous experience in aiding with the following compliances:
- Licensing and registration of food businesses
- Packaging and labeling
- Food product standards and food additives
- Prohibition and restriction on sales
- Contaminants, toxins, and residues
- Laboratory and sampling
- Import and export
We, at IHPL, help our clients be FSSAI compliant.
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) was established under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006. It is a consolidating statute related to food safety and regulation in India. It is an agency of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, and is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through regulation and supervision of food safety.
According to FSSAI act, 2006 it is mandatory for all Food Business Operators to comply with FSSAI rules and regulations, and without its compliance, no food product can be marketed in the Indian Market.
It is also mandatory for all Food Business Operators in the country to be registered or licensed in accordance with the procedures laid down by government regulation.
Licensing or registration of FBO’s is also a crucial activity under the gambit of FSSAI.
As a nutraceutical solutions provider, we ensure our client’s products are approved speedily and help small players in the market obtain required licenses to start their operations quickly. We also ensure renewals of our clients’ licensesfull range of quality, product safety, materials, and research analysis and testing services.
Other regulatory compliances
The food regulatory compliances are becoming stringent day by day. A company that is compliant with all the rules and regulations of the government has a better reputation in the market and has the easy marketability of its products.
To ensure our clients are compliant with all Government’s Regulations our other regulatory compliance service aids in the following:
- Obtaining a marketing License issued by State/central FSSAI.
- Ensuring all packaging and labeling regulations are met at the time of new product development.
- Transportation of all food materials is done by a registered transporter only.
- Perishable Raw Materials are transported in temperature controlled vehicles.
- The Pack size of the product is according to Legal Metrology (Packaged Commodities).